We are currently recruiting volunteers for a Collections Working Group. To learn more about this opportunity, please click HERE or on the button below.Collections Working Group
If you like local history, need volunteer hours, or want to improve your resume with some work experience, we have volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Collections / Accessioning
- Genealogical / Local history research
- Historical re-enactor at special events
- Marketing, Fundraising, Administration
- Assisting at community events
- Assisting at craft events for children
- Landscaping / Outside maintenance
To apply, fill out our Volunteer Application Form online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.Volunteer Application Form (Online)
Museum events generate a lot of local media buzz, and are attended by families from the Stittsville, Kanata, Richmond, Munster and Ashton areas. Sponsorship is a wonderful way to support the Museum while aligning your business with a community staple steeped in rich Goulbourn history. Sponsors are highlighted in marketing and promotional campaigns as well as at the event itself.
For further details or to sponsor an event at Goulbourn Museum please call 613-831-2393 or contact us.